September 10, 2010

Hello world!! I'm here!

Hi all people who is reading this. My name is Adonais, also known as Neo Adonis, as you can see. My birthday was two days ago, so I decided to create a blog. I did it, too, because my mind has lots of rare and strange ideas I wanna share with you.

Well. I'll talk a little bit about me. I'm Mexican and young. I'm male, too. I speak (at the moment) Spanish and English. I like basketball and computer programming. I love playing video games and speaking (although I'm not too talkative). All the stuff related with my personal life and I don't share in this blog is not of your business (at least for the most of you).

OK. Let's continue. This blog will talk about curiosities. It'll be in English, but sometimes I can post something in Spanish (or another language if I can learn it). About the stuff I'll publish: If I think something is awesome, I'll share it. If I think you need a solution for a problem, I'll solve it. I'm not your personal doctor, though. But if you have a comment, I'll receive it happily, as long it's not offensive (or spam).

The actual design may be horrible. If so, just let me know and comment what could I change.

You can also go to my personal page. Actually it's a bit empty but I'll add new stuff soon. The URL: http://www.neoadonis.co.cc/

Well. I'm out of ideas for now... So that's all. See ya!

(By the way, if you're asking why didn't I installed Wordpress in my server, it's because I think this is better: at all time you can access to my blog. Also, I'm a bit lazy and occupied to maintain it. ^^;)

No comments:

Post a Comment